Biological Resource Assessments
We help our clients understand what environmental features they have and how to manage these resources before, during and after any development.
Biological Resource Assessments identify important natural features such as wetlands, rare species, or unique habitats that may require management or monitoring before, during or after any development.
We work with our clients to develop solutions for avoiding or minimizing impacts to the environment in any stage of a project plan.
If environmental approvals are required, our knowledge of environmental policy is an excellent resource for clients.
Our staff has extensive experience in the following areas:
- Federal Environmental Screening Assessments
- Pre-development Wildlife Assessments
- Breeding Bird and Migratory Bird Surveys
- Wetland Assessment and Impact Reports (WAIR)
- Rare Plant Surveys
- Winter Track Surveys
- Sharp-tailed Grouse and Lek Surveys
- Snake and Hybernacula Surveys
- Bat Surveys
- Amphibian Surveys
We can also provide monitoring, restoration, or compensation plans that may be required for permit or development approvals, including:
- Wetland Restoration, Compensation, & Monitoring Plans
- Native Species Re-vegetation Recommendations
- Migratory Bird Nest Searches